Recipe by melinda mccullough
One day I just started to try different things and this is the one I came up with. My friends and family every year on special occasions asks me if I can make my cheesecake.
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cool Whip (enough cool whip to layer top cheesecake)
- 1⁄2 cup fruit, to put in the mixture (enough fruit to put on top cheesecake)
- 1 pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the 8 oz of cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar and blend it very well.
- After that add the 2 tablespoons of Cool Whip to the mixture, mix well again.
- Add the 1/2 cup of fruit to the mixture; mix well again.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Add the 1 layer of Cool Whip on the top of the pie.
- Then add the 1 layer of fruit on top of the Cool Whip.
- Put in freezer for 1 hour.
- Take out of freezer and put in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Serve after the 30 minutes is up.