Recipe by Cheesecake Goddess
This recipe for cheesecake is the greatest. Every holiday, my entire family begs for me to make it. I always have to make three cheesecakes.
Top Review by Ahrrie
I had never made a cheesecake before, but a friend at work did a favor for me and I offered to bake them something delicious. I picked this recipe because it looked easy, and it was. Not to mention -amazing-. I don't even like cheesecake and I will eat this one! Its really simple to make and both times I've made it, it has come out with the perfect texture. I added photos of my most recent use- mini cheesecakes for a potluck at work. There are none left.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 16 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- Don't microwave the cream cheese. Leave out to soften.
- First, dump the cream cheese in mixing bowl, dump both eggs and mix.
- Then put the sugar and vanilla extract in the mix.
- I personally prefer to hand mix the cheesecake.
- After the batter is extremely smooth, pour batter into the graham cracker crust. Place into oven for 30 to 50 minutes. When the center is almost set.
- Then place in refridgerator over night.