Cheeseburger in Paradise's Note:
These are just about the most basic, simple hamburger patties you will make. Everyone says I make the best burgers and my secret is KEEP IT SIMPLE!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take your ground beef and pat out your patties as thick or as thin as you like. For me its large and thin -- you get more flavor every bite.
- 2Sprinkle heavily BOTH SIDES of the patties with the fresh ground black pepper, garlic powder and then slightly lighter on the salt, but give it a good enough amount -- maybe a pinch per pattie. You will learn how you like it.
- 3Charcoal grill is best if you have it. Heat up the charcoals and dump on one side of the grill, leaving the other side clear (no heat). If you have a gas grill light one side.
- 4Place the patties over indirect heat, on the side of the grill with no charcoals under it. Cook them slow and this way they will absorb the flavor of the grill.
- 5When you flip them place the cheese on the done side.
- 6Cook until its melted and your done!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburgers in Paradise
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.8
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 74.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 21.0 g