Recipe by AZPARZYCH
This recipe came with my new tart pan...
Top Review by Daizeefli
This is really delish! I had no rolls for sloppy joe and thought this was a good way to go since I had the pie crust and needed to use it. I didn't use the corn, but put green peppers in with the ground beef and onion. Used swiss on the bottom and mexican blend on top (shredded). Really REALLY good and easy!
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can sloppy joe sandwich sauce
- 1 (8 2/3 ounce) can corn, drained
- 8 slices medium sharp cheddar cheese
- red and yellow bell pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray the bottom of a 11-in tart pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll out pie crust to 12-inches.
- Press crust into bottom and sides of tart pan; trim edges.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown; remove from ovena nd cool.
- In medium skillet, brown ground beef with onions over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink; drain fat.
- Add seasonings, sauce and corn to ground beef mixture.
- Place four slices of cheese on bottom of baked crust.
- Add meat filling and top with remaining 4 slices of cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with slices of red and yellow peppers or whole petite peppers, if desired.