1/1 Photo of Cheeseburger Strata
Thisis from a home economics book. The original recipe called for 10 slices of bread, but I found that less works better for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger and drain.
- 2Spread the browned meat in the bottom of a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- 3Spread the cubed bread over the meat.
- 4Sprinkle the cheese over the bread and meat.
- 5Combine eggs, milk, mustard and salt thoroughly.
- 6Pour this mixture in the dish.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes or until center is set.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Strata
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.7
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 143.4 mg
- Sodium 505.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 18.9 g