Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This came from 15 Healthy Pasta Recipes Ultimate Guide For Cooking Healthy Pasta Dishes. I have not tried this recipe, posting for safe keeping.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted liquid to a boil. Meanwhile, cook ground beef with onion and garlic over medium heat, stirring to break up meat, until browned. Drain well, if necessary.
- Put pasta sauce, mustard, tomatoes, and italian seasoning; bring to a simmer. Cut heat to low and simmer 8-11 minutes.
- Cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Drain and place on platter. Pour sauce over pasta; sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Really good, quick dinner. Definitely a kid-pleaser. It doesn't taste like a cheeseburger very much, but it is moist and cheesy. I made this just as written. This would work just fine with practically any pasta shape. Thanx for posting!