Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy, turns out great every time. It's warm and filling, a great comfort food. Some people add their favorite burger toppings, lettuce, tomato, pickles, etc. I usually just throw in some bacon.
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Peel and cut potatoes to bit size pieces.
- Put hamburger back in pot add stock, potatoes, and seasoning.
- Cook till potatoes are tender.
- Add cornstarch to milk, pour into pot.
- Simmer till thick.
- Turn off heat, add cheese, stir till smooth.
- Top with whatever burger toppings you like.