Quick and easy, turns out great every time. It's warm and filling, a great comfort food. Some people add their favorite burger toppings, lettuce, tomato, pickles, etc. I usually just throw in some bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger and drain.
- 2Peel and cut potatoes to bit size pieces.
- 3Put hamburger back in pot add stock, potatoes, and seasoning.
- 4Cook till potatoes are tender.
- 5Add cornstarch to milk, pour into pot.
- 6Simmer till thick.
- 7Turn off heat, add cheese, stir till smooth.
- 8Top with whatever burger toppings you like.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Soup
Serving Size: 1 (539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.6
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 132.6 mg
- Sodium 698.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 42.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: