Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great recipe! Everyone who I have ever made it for absolutely loves it!
- 1 -2 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) chicken broth (the size could be wrong, just at large can)
- 5 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1⁄2 lb baby carrots
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- Boil potatoes, carrots and celery in broth while browning burger.
- When potatoes are tender add meat and cheese.
- Simmer on low until cheese is melted.
This is a great recipe! It took about 15 minutes to get going then I just let it simmer while I worked on something else till it was done. My whole family LOVED it. I did however put broccoli instead of celery. And added about another 1/2 lb of cheese. But this was a great recipe and I'll be making it again.