Prep1 hr 30 mins
Basic recipe is from the "Dining on a Dime" cookbook. Additions are mine.
Make and share this Cheeseburger Rolls - OAMC recipe from Food.com.
- Make one batch of 90 minute roll dough. Roll into 12 3" circles.
- In a saucepan, brown ground beef.
- Add seasonings and stir.
- Place 1 T of beef in center of 1 circle of dough. Add 1 T. cheese.
- Place second circle of dough on top and press to seal edges.
- Place on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- To prepare for oamc: Allow to cool completely. Wrap individually in plastic wrap and place in a freezer bag. Seal, label the bag and freeze.
- To reheat: Allow to thaw in fridge if time. Microwave for about 45 seconds to 1 minute or until hot. For a crisper crust, reheat in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes.