1/1 Photo of Cheeseburger Rolls - OAMC
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Basic recipe is from the "Dining on a Dime" cookbook. Additions are mine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make one batch of 90 minute roll dough. Roll into 12 3" circles.
- 2In a saucepan, brown ground beef.
- 4Add seasonings and stir.
- 5Place 1 T of beef in center of 1 circle of dough. Add 1 T. cheese.
- 6Place second circle of dough on top and press to seal edges.
- 7Place on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 8Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9To prepare for oamc: Allow to cool completely. Wrap individually in plastic wrap and place in a freezer bag. Seal, label the bag and freeze.
- 10To reheat: Allow to thaw in fridge if time. Microwave for about 45 seconds to 1 minute or until hot. For a crisper crust, reheat in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Rolls - OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.1
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 71.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.9 g