1/1 Photo of Cheeseburger Quiche
1 hr 5 mins
All of the other recipes here for Cheeseburger Quiche were low-carb, crustless versions, which was not what I was after, since I had a pie crust to use. After some googling, I found a few recipes which I combined to make this one. Serve with your favorite burger toppings if desired!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain and set aside.
- 3In a bowl, beat the eggs, then whisk in the mayo, milk, flour, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 4Stir in beef mixture and 1 cup cheese.
- 5Pour mixture into pie shell.
- 6Bake for 40-45 minutes until eggs are firm. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.2
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 210.7 mg
- Sodium 739.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: