Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A new kind of nacho: delicious roasted red potato wedges smothered in a cheeseburger topping.
- 1 lb 90% lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) envelopepowdered beef gravy mix
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- - In a nonstick skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat. Break apart the meat into small crumbles during the cooking process. Cook 6-7 minutes until cooked through.
- - Whisk together 1/2 cup cold water with the brown gravy mix. Add into the beef. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the sauce begins to thicken.
- - Arrange the Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges into a 9"x13" parchement lined glass baking dish.
- - Top the potatoes with the cooked beef and gravy.
- - Top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- - Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- - Remove from the oven and top with the sliced scallions.
- - Serve immediately.