1/2 Photos of Cheeseburger Potato Chowder
Quick as a wink to make. You can vary the cheese to suit your taste and use fresh potatoes instead of hashbrowns if you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, brown beef until almost done.
- 2Stir in the onions and cook till onions are soft and meat is no longer pink. Drain off any remaining fat.
- 3In a soup pan over medium heat, combine milk & cheese, cooking until just beginning to boil, stirring often.
- 4Add beef, onion and potatoes to cheese sauce.
- 5Lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 6Season with pepper.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Potato Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.7
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 109.8 mg
- Sodium 300.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 32.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: