Recipe by MsLizze
I made this one evening when I was craving a cheeseburger, but wanted something a little different.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 recipe biscuit dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Brown in a pan the ground beef and chopped onion.
- Combine the ground beef mixture with the mayo, ketchup, and mustard.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Spread the spinach on top.
- Cover everything with a layer of biscuit dough.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- If the biscuits start to brown too quickly, cover with foil.