Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this one evening when I was craving a cheeseburger, but wanted something a little different.
Make and share this Cheeseburger Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Brown in a pan the ground beef and chopped onion.
- Combine the ground beef mixture with the mayo, ketchup, and mustard.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Spread the spinach on top.
- Cover everything with a layer of biscuit dough.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- If the biscuits start to brown too quickly, cover with foil.