Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a pizza to put on your outside grill. You grill the hamburg before it goes on the pizza so there are no pans to wash. You do it on a piece of foil and it will be ready in about 15-20 minutes. Fun.
- 1 (14 ounce) prebaked italian bread pizza crust (I use Boboli)
- 3⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1 small sweet onion (thinly sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickle slices
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- Shape beef into three 1/2" patties and grill, covered till meat is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile mix the pizza sauce and catsup together and spread over crust to within 1" of the edge.
- Sprinkle with lettuce; top with tomato.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- When beef patties are cooked, cut into 1/2" pieces and arrange over tomato slices.
- Top with onion, pickles, and cheeses.
- Place pizza on a 16" square of foil and transfer to grill.
- Grill, covered over indirect medium heat for 12-15 minutes or till cheeses are melted and crust is lightly browned.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing.