Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
yummy favorite of my kids. the cheeseburger flavor on pizza. Can add your favorites to make your own.
- layer thin coating of mayonnaise on each crust (can use pitas and eyeball quantity to your size crust).
- Brown ground beef and season with garlic and onion powder and salt and pepper to you liking. once drained and browned add the cheddar soup. Start with 1/2 the can and add if too dry.
- Place ground beef mixture on crust over mayo.
- Top with shredded cheeses.
- Bake at 450 degrees about 12 minutes or till melted.
- rest 5 minutes and slice up.