yummy favorite of my kids. the cheeseburger flavor on pizza. Can add your favorites to make your own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 (8 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 2 1/2 cups mayonnaise, divided (1/4 cup each)
- 1 lb cooked ground beef, seasoned
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup italian shredded cheese
- 1 cup cheddar shredded cheese
- dill relish, to taste
- ketchup, to dip
- 1layer thin coating of mayonnaise on each crust (can use pitas and eyeball quantity to your size crust).
- 2Brown ground beef and season with garlic and onion powder and salt and pepper to you liking. once drained and browned add the cheddar soup. Start with 1/2 the can and add if too dry.
- 3Place ground beef mixture on crust over mayo.
- 4Top with shredded cheeses.
- 5Bake at 450 degrees about 12 minutes or till melted.
- 6rest 5 minutes and slice up.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 757.1
- Calories from Fat 515
- Total Fat 57.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 128.4 mg
- Sodium 1480.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust