Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
yummy favorite of my kids. the cheeseburger flavor on pizza. Can add your favorites to make your own.
- 6 (8 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 2 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise, divided (1/4 cup each)
- 1 lb cooked ground beef, seasoned
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup italian shredded cheese
- 1 cup cheddar shredded cheese
- dill relish, to taste
- ketchup, to dip
- layer thin coating of mayonnaise on each crust (can use pitas and eyeball quantity to your size crust).
- Brown ground beef and season with garlic and onion powder and salt and pepper to you liking. once drained and browned add the cheddar soup. Start with 1/2 the can and add if too dry.
- Place ground beef mixture on crust over mayo.
- Top with shredded cheeses.
- Bake at 450 degrees about 12 minutes or till melted.
- rest 5 minutes and slice up.