Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
The sauce for this was adapted from Good Enough for Company Cheeseburger Pizza Loaf (#140201). For a dough recipe, I use #35805, Easy Peezy Pizza Dough for the breadmaker (though I find that it makes enough dough for two pizzas so I will halve the recipe next time if I can do it with the breadmaker.)
- 1 pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- seasoning salt, to taste
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup diced raw tomato
- 1 cup chopped raw onion, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dill pickle
- Prepare the crust. If using raw dough, spread crust on pan and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, then take it out. Or use a pre-packaged crust.
- Cook hamburger with 1/2 cup onions and 1/2 tsp seasoned salt until crumbled and cooked through.
- Combine tomato soup, 1 cup shredded cheese, dry mustard, and worchestershire sauce in sauce pan. Cook on low heat until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Sprinkle entire crust, including edges with seasoned salt to taste.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on edges of crust.
- Spread sauce evenly on crust.
- Top with crumbled hamburger, 1 cup sherdded cheese, pickles and onions.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 more minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Add raw tomatoes to topping just before serving.