Prep 40 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Most cheeseburger pizza recipes have you using regular pizza sauce, which to me... ehhh, I don't put pizza sauce on my cheeseburgers, so I needed something else. You may want to double the sauce and freeze some, so you can use the whole can of cheese soup. I like to use Easy Peezy Pizza Dough (Bread Machine Pizza Dough) for the crust. Cook time in this recipe includes making the dough.
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 0.5 (10 7/8 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon lea and perrins steak sauce
- 1⁄2 lb lean hamburger
- to taste fresh cracked pepper
- to taste seasoning salt
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup hamburger dill pickle, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup shredded casserole cheese (mixture of Cheddar, American, and Monterey Jack)
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Prepare pizza crust according to your recipe.
- Break up hamburger and cook in skillet until browned, seasoning with seasoned salt and cracked pepper.
- Brush pizza crust edges with olive oil and press sesame seeds into dough.
- Optional: Bake crust at 400 degrees for 10 minutes before putting toppings on.
- Combine tomato soup, cheddar cheese soup, mustard and steak sauce in sauce pan.
- Cook on low for 10 minutes.
- Spread sauce evenly on crust.
- Top with hamburger, onions, pickles, and cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for another 10 minutes or until completely done.
- Remove from oven, and top with raw chopped tomatoes.