2 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Most cheeseburger pizza recipes have you using regular pizza sauce, which to me... ehhh, I don't put pizza sauce on my cheeseburgers, so I needed something else. You may want to double the sauce and freeze some, so you can use the whole can of cheese soup. I like to use Easy Peezy Pizza Dough (Bread Machine Pizza Dough) for the crust. Cook time in this recipe includes making the dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 0.5 (10 7/8 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon lea and perrins steak sauce
- 1/2 lb lean hamburger
- to taste fresh cracked pepper
- to taste seasoning salt
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup hamburger dill pickle, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded casserole cheese (mixture of Cheddar, American, and Monterey Jack)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1Prepare pizza crust according to your recipe.
- 2Break up hamburger and cook in skillet until browned, seasoning with seasoned salt and cracked pepper.
- 3Brush pizza crust edges with olive oil and press sesame seeds into dough.
- 4Optional: Bake crust at 400 degrees for 10 minutes before putting toppings on.
- 5Combine tomato soup, cheddar cheese soup, mustard and steak sauce in sauce pan.
- 6Cook on low for 10 minutes.
- 7Spread sauce evenly on crust.
- 8Top with hamburger, onions, pickles, and cheese.
- 9Bake at 400 degrees for another 10 minutes or until completely done.
- 10Remove from oven, and top with raw chopped tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1003.5
- Calories from Fat 533
- Total Fat 59.2 g
- Saturated Fat 26.4 g
- Cholesterol 121.8 mg
- Sodium 4598.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 42.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: