Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another kid pleaser! My 3 yr old loves to help me make this
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 10 ounces pizza sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes crescent rolls
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- Brown beef and onion. Drain.
- Add pizza sauce and seasonings.
- Form a crust using the crescent rolls on a lightly greased pizza pan or stone. Pat together to seal seams.
- Pour meat mixture on top of crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
I've had this made with a mustard instead of pizza sauce and with hamburger dills and/or bacon pieces on top. yum-o!