Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Variation from Pillsbury. Easy to adjust for your family's taste.
Make and share this Cheeseburger Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400. Brown ground beef with onion and pepper over medium high heat, drain.
- Add ketchup and mustard (can add more or less to taste) and heat a few minutes over low to medium-low heat.
- Press 6 biscuits into a greased 9 inch pie plate and press up the side of the pan to create a crust. Cut remaining 4 biscuts into quarters and set aside.
- Spread ground beef mixture over the biscuits.
- Place remaining biscuits around edge of of ground beef mixture.
- Bake 15-18 minutes.
- Last few minutes cover with cheese slices and pickles.