- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread one can of crescent rolls to cover a 9 x 13 baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- While this is baking brown beef and onion.
- Drain beef and onion and add ketchup.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of the cheese on the baked rolls, cover with ground beef mixture, then sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Cover with the other can of crescent rolls and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or just until top is golden brown.