Recipe by manda1027
When I was a kid, this kept me alive, I think that is about one of the only things that I would eat...BUT when I did, I would eat my weight in it. It is delish. My kids love it today too!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick baking mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease pie plate.
- Brown beef and onions, drain.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Spread in plate; sprinkle with cheese.
- Beat with whisk the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour in pie plate over beef and cheese.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until golden.
- Let stand 5 minutes.