Recipe by MizzNezz
This was a big favorite in the 60's. It's still good!
Top Review by Jsmith89
i love this recipe :) my son and husband enjoyed it so much and they are very hard to please and I'd have to say i agree with Lola granola if your gonna make a different recipe don't criticize the original, when you made it as the recipe calls for it to be it's absolutely Delicious
- 1 cup baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons baking mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine baking mix and water, mix until smooth.
- Knead 5 times on floured surface.
- Roll out and put in pie pan.
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion until done; drain.
- Add salt and pepper, the 2 TBS baking mix and worcestershire sauce.
- Spoon into crust.
- Mix eggs and cottage cheese; pour over beef.
- Place tomato slices in a circle on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375* for about 30 minutes, until set.