- 1 lb bulk sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease or spray 9 inch pie plate.
- Brown sausage and onion, drain.
- Stir in salt.
- Spread sausage in pie plate and sprinkle with cheese.
- In a bowl, stir together bisquick, milk, and eggs.
- Pour mixture in pie plate.
- Bake approximately 25 min, or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.