Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This comes courtesy of my girlfriend jen in florida. she makes it when she and her husband have the kids for the weekend. a definite kid pleaser.
- 1 lb ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1⁄2 white onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 f.
- spray 9 x 9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- brown beef and onion with salt and pepper to taste.
- drain if needed.
- put meat in bottom of baking dish.
- sprinkle cheese over meat.
- mix bisquick with eggs and milk until smoothe.
- pour bisquick mix over meat and cheese.
- cook in oven for 30-35 minutes.