Prep 25 mins
Cook 4 mins
This is a different, but very tasty meal....cheesebuger with a pancake together, you are sure to love this one!(cooking time does not include cooking the ground beef)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup half-and-half or 1 cup milk
- In a skillet, cook beef, onion, celery and green pepper, until beef is no longer pink, and veggies are tender; drain.
- Stir in soup, Worcestershire sauce, celery seed, salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Stir in cheese.
- Combine the egg and milk; stir into dry ingredients, just until moistened.
- Add beef mixture; mix well.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly-greased hot griddle or frypan.
- Cook 4-6 mins on each side, or until golden brown.