Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
This sounds like something the kids would love! Submitted by Alta Young.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen french fries
- Brown the beef in a skillet. Stir in soups.
- Pour in a greased 13x9 inch pan. Arrange fries on top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until fries are golden brown.
Yes your correct the kids loved this. I heated the soups up in the browned beef before putting it in the pan. I might put a cup or two of frozen mixed veggies next time just for added color. I adopted this chef for the *Spring PAC 2008* game