1/1 Photo of Cheeseburger Mini Muffins
You can enjoy the delicious taste of a cheeseburger without having to resort to fast food. These little appetizers are the perfect 'finger food' and can be frozen after baking. (cook time reflected is for two batches; add 15 minutes for each additional batch)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 4In another bowl combine ketchup, milk, butter, eggs and mustard.
- 5Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 6Fold in the beef mixture and shredded cheese.
- 7Fill greased miniature muffin cups three-fourths full.
- 8Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- 9Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack.
- 10Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Mini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 774.8
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.4 g
- Cholesterol 206.8 mg
- Sodium 1545.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 30.9 g