1/3 Photos of Cheeseburger Meatloaf Hoagies
A yummy sandwich from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and halved
- 8 hoagie rolls, split and toasted
- 1In large bowl, combine the egg, tomato sauce, oats, onion, salt and pepper.
- 2Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- 3Press evenly into an ungreased 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch baking dish.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°F; drain.
- 5Combine mayonnaise and ketchup; spread over meatloaf.
- 6Cut into eight rectangles; top each with tomatoes, cheese and bacon.
- 7Place on baking sheet; broil 3-4 minutes from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 8Serve on buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Meatloaf Hoagies
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 706.5
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 136.1 mg
- Sodium 1272.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 37.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: