Cheeseburger Meatloaf Hoagies
- In large bowl, combine the egg, tomato sauce, oats, onion, salt and pepper.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Press evenly into an ungreased 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until no pink remains and a meat thermometer reads 160°F; drain.
- Combine mayonnaise and ketchup; spread over meatloaf.
- Cut into eight rectangles; top each with tomatoes, cheese and bacon.
- Place on baking sheet; broil 3-4 minutes from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve on buns.