1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I ALWAYS follow recipes. I've never felt confident enough to make my own - until this one. Lo-carb is the only diet that I can make work, so all of these ingredients came together in my head to make a new supper. Since making it, I see similar ones here. I don't think this is revolutionary for Food.com - but it was for me! Even my husband, a meat-and-potatoes, hate-new-experiments kinda guy, loved it! (He said I needed to submit it!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients (except Velveta) together.
- 2Flatten meatloaf on waxed paper.
- 3Place Velveta in the middle.
- 4Shape the meat up around the cheese.
- 5Seal tightly.
- 6Bake at 300, covered for the 1st half hour.
- 7Remove cover, bake another 1 hour.
- 8(pour off grease, if necessary).
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Meatloaf Experiment
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.4
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 259.9 mg
- Sodium 267.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 45.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt