Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I ALWAYS follow recipes. I've never felt confident enough to make my own - until this one. Lo-carb is the only diet that I can make work, so all of these ingredients came together in my head to make a new supper. Since making it, I see similar ones here. I don't think this is revolutionary for Food.com - but it was for me! Even my husband, a meat-and-potatoes, hate-new-experiments kinda guy, loved it! (He said I needed to submit it!)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup low-sugar ketchup
- 3 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 cup pork rind, crushed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- Mix all ingredients (except Velveta) together.
- Flatten meatloaf on waxed paper.
- Place Velveta in the middle.
- Shape the meat up around the cheese.
- Seal tightly.
- Bake at 300, covered for the 1st half hour.
- Remove cover, bake another 1 hour.
- (pour off grease, if necessary).