This is from Rachael Ray's magazine.
Make and share this Cheeseburger Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees; lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium skillet, heat 2 T olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring until slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- In large bowl, combine the ketchup, bread crumbs, eggs and pickles; mix in the onion.
- Crumble in the beef, add the cheese and mix together.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and shape into a 4-by-12-inch loaf.
- Bake until an instant thermometer inserted into the center registers 160 degrees, about 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, halve the potatoes and place them in a large pot with enough salted water to cover by an inch.
- Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer until tender, 10-15 minutes.
- Drain, return to the pot and mash with the cream.
- Let the meatloaf rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with the mashed potatoes.
- Note: Freeze leftovers for up to a month, then reheat in 350 degrees oven.