1/5 Photos of Cheeseburger Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
This is from Rachael Ray's magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees; lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet.
- 2In a medium skillet, heat 2 T olive oil over medium heat.
- 3Add the onion and cook, stirring until slightly softened, about 3 minutes.
- 4In large bowl, combine the ketchup, bread crumbs, eggs and pickles; mix in the onion.
- 5Crumble in the beef, add the cheese and mix together.
- 6Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and shape into a 4-by-12-inch loaf.
- 7Bake until an instant thermometer inserted into the center registers 160 degrees, about 35 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, halve the potatoes and place them in a large pot with enough salted water to cover by an inch.
- 9Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer until tender, 10-15 minutes.
- 10Drain, return to the pot and mash with the cream.
- 11Let the meatloaf rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- 12Serve with the mashed potatoes.
- 13Note: Freeze leftovers for up to a month, then reheat in 350 degrees oven.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.9
- Calories from Fat 428
- Total Fat 47.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 219.6 mg
- Sodium 800.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 38.6 g