Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Quick and easy.
Make and share this Cheeseburger Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 5 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) canof traditional spaghetti sauce
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups deluxe macaroni and cheese mix, prepared
- In a large bowl, combine beef, oatmeal, half the spaghetti sauce, and eggs; mix well.
- Place the meat mixture in a 5 x 9 x 2-inch loaf pan, pressing meat evenly on bottom and up the sides of the pans.
- Press the prepared macaroni in center of meat.
- Cover with foil bake at 400°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Warm the remaining sauce.
- Invert the pan onto a flat serving dish and pour the warm sauce over the meat loaf.