Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a quick-fix meatloaf, using very few ingredients. If meatloaf seems to crumbly, one can add an egg to help bind it together.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 10 saltine crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F Mix meat, cracker crumbs and mustard until well blended.
- Form meat mixture into 8-inch loaf pan. Bake 40 minute or until cooked through.
- Spread meat loaf with ketchup; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minute or until cheese is melted.
I made this easy meatloaf for my husband. He really liked it . It was very moist. Thanks iewe, Bullwinkle
This was a great and easy recipe. We adjusted to our liking by changing the shredded cheese to canned cheddar cheese and then topped it all with diced onions and tomatoes. It was an instant hit and one I'll surely use again! Thanks for sharing!