1/1 Photo of Cheeseburger Meatloaf
1 hr 15 mins
Great comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 slices American cheese
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup tomato juice or 1/4 cup vegetable juice
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant low-sodium beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- chopped tomato (optional)
- snipped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Cut each of three cheese slices into four strips; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl combine egg and tomato juice; stir in oats, onion, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon granules, garlic powder and pepper.
- 4Add ground meat; mix well.
- 5In a shallow baking dish shape half of the meat mixture into an 8x4-inch loaf. Make a 1/2 inch indentation down center of meat mixture.
- 6Arrange cheese strips in indentation.
- 7Shape remaining meat mixture over chees strips, pinching edges to seal.
- 8Bake about 1 hour or until done (160*F). Cut remaining cheese slices in half diagonally. Place on top of meat loaf. Bake until cheese is melted.
- 9If desired, garnish with tomato and parsley.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.5
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 120.3 mg
- Sodium 313.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium beef bouillon granules