Recipe by tinkerbelle79
This came from a Betty Crocker cookbook.I thought it looked quick and easy.And totally kid friendly.Two major things i look for in a recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked pasta (6 oz)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen cooked meatballs (approx 32)
- 1⁄2 cup diced cooked bacon (about 6 slices precooked)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion (about 1/4 med.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350F, grease 2 quart baking dish.
- Cook and drain pasta according to package.
- In baking dish mix the top 6 ingredients.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minute.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and onions.
- Bake another 10-15 min until cheese is melted.