Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
from hungry girl
- 1 1⁄3 cups instant potato flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 frozen vegetables, burgers
- 2 slices fat-free American cheese, broken into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons ketchup
- 4 hamburger dill pickle slices
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine potato flakes, onion powder, salt, and 2 1/3 cups of water. Stir until completely moistened. Cover the bowl and microwave for 4 minutes, or until hot.
- Once cool enough to handle, add sour cream and stir until blended and smooth. Re-cover the bowl to keep it hot and set it aside.
- Prepare burger patties on the stove in a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray or on a microwave-safe plate in the microwave. (Refer to the package instructions for the exact temperature and cook time.) Once cool enough to handle, chop well. Set aside.
- Scoop about 1/3 cup of potatoes into each of 4 parfait glasses. Evenly distribute the chopped burger patties among the glasses, followed by the cheese pieces.
- Evenly distribute the remaining mashed potatoes among the glasses, followed by the tomatoes and onion. Top each with 1 teaspoons of ketchup and a pickle chip. Enjoy!
- MAKES 4 SERVINGS.