You'll love this homemade version of Hamburger Helper minus all the preservatives and powdered cheese!! The taste you love, with all the convenience, and ingredients that you can pronounce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef in a large skillet until no longer pink. Drain. Return to skillet.
- 2Add hot water, milk, pasta, and seasonings. Stir to combine.
- 3Cover and simmer for 15 - 20 mins or until pasta is cooked and sauce has reduced.
- 4Stir in cheddar cheese until melted.
- 5Remove from heat and let sit 5 mins until sauce is thickened.
- 6Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 738.5
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 1087.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 48.0 g