Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You'll love this homemade version of Hamburger Helper minus all the preservatives and powdered cheese!! The taste you love, with all the convenience, and ingredients that you can pronounce!
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet until no longer pink. Drain. Return to skillet.
- Add hot water, milk, pasta, and seasonings. Stir to combine.
- Cover and simmer for 15 - 20 mins or until pasta is cooked and sauce has reduced.
- Stir in cheddar cheese until melted.
- Remove from heat and let sit 5 mins until sauce is thickened.
- Serve and enjoy!