Recipe by DaniW2007
I love this recipe because it is so simple and you can prepare it the night before and have it ready to bake when you get home from work at night! I took a couple different recipes and put them together to make my own yummy dish!! When we make this dish we always use deer as it is a leaner meat. Enjoy!
- 1 lb ground meat
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute green pepper and onion.
- Brown ground meat.
- Boil noodles (do not fully cook the noodles as they will finish cooking in the oven).
- In 9x13 casserole dish mix everything together. Cover.
- Bake at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and dish is heated throughout.