Recipe by diva willis
This is another recipe i got from the starving student cookbook i just had to share. if you love macaroni and cheeseburgers you will love this recipe!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 3⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 12 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut up
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef; drain.
- Stir in water, ketchup and onion powder.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in macaroni.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover.
- Simmer for 8-10 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Add velveeta; cook until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.