Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Cheeseburger Macaroni and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- In dutch oven or electric skillet, heat oil.
- Add onion, saute 2 min, add beef, cook and stir until done.
- Add flour, cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add milk, butter and spices, stir until creamy.
- Fold in macaroni.
- Top with cheese, cover and heat until cheese melts.
I fixed this for dinner tonight and it was not well received at my house. My husband, who usually eats anything put before him, commented it didn't have much taste to it. And I agree it definitely needed some pizazz. Maybe adding some green peppers or tomato sauce.
Easy to make,tasted great, added a little more pepper and a little less garlic salt..high fiber fakeout noodle spirals.....kids liked it. Thanks!
I made this on 5/6/08 for our dinner and as part of "A Taste of Yellow 2008 "event.Except for cutting everything in half,the recipe was followed exactly. And after doing a "Quality Taste Test ",a little bit more pepper was added to suit our tastes. This will be made again. Thank you for posting and, "Keep Smiling :)"