Recipe by MizzNezz
Top Review by carolinafan
I fixed this for dinner tonight and it was not well received at my house. My husband, who usually eats anything put before him, commented it didn't have much taste to it. And I agree it definitely needed some pizazz. Maybe adding some green peppers or tomato sauce.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups cooked macaroni
Directions See How It's Made
- In dutch oven or electric skillet, heat oil.
- Add onion, saute 2 min, add beef, cook and stir until done.
- Add flour, cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add milk, butter and spices, stir until creamy.
- Fold in macaroni.
- Top with cheese, cover and heat until cheese melts.