1/1 Photo of Cheeseburger Macaroni
Great fast and delish dish. Great for pot luck meals and to take to a friend who is having a hard time. I give this recipe to all my friends along with a bowl of it when they have had a rough time and need a little pick up. Great comfort food,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1brown hamburger with salt and pepper and onions, strain off fat.
- 2Boil macaroni according to package directions.
- 3cut up cheese and add to skillet with hambuger, stir in milk and butter turn off heat and cover.
- 4Dice green peppers add to hamburger.
- 5Drain macaroni add to hamburger and cheese. serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 662.5
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 138.3 mg
- Sodium 1547.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 40.7 g