Recipe by Huskergirl
Great fast and delish dish. Great for pot luck meals and to take to a friend who is having a hard time. I give this recipe to all my friends along with a bowl of it when they have had a rough time and need a little pick up. Great comfort food,
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 8 ounces macaroni noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- brown hamburger with salt and pepper and onions, strain off fat.
- Boil macaroni according to package directions.
- cut up cheese and add to skillet with hambuger, stir in milk and butter turn off heat and cover.
- Dice green peppers add to hamburger.
- Drain macaroni add to hamburger and cheese. serve hot.