1/1 Photo of Cheeseburger Macaroni
So quick, so cheap, and SO easy...seriously.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the meat and onions till the beef is cooked and drain excess juices. Return to heat and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Meanwhile, while you are browning the meat, cook the macaroni as usual.
- 3Into the ground beef and onions, add your tomatoes,ketchup, rosemary, oregano and salt and pepper, if desired. Stew for around 5 to 8 minutes.
- 4Toss in the cooked and drained macaroni and mix to coat all the macaroni pieces evenly. Let it stew slightly for around 8 minutes.
- 5If you are planning on serving it all at once, turn off the heat and stir in the cheese.
- 6However, when I make it for individual portions, I only top it with the cheese when someone's gonna eat it, so that they can mix it themselves. That way, if you want to refrigerate or freeze remaining portions, the cheese doesnt get gummy and disgusting.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.7
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 106.7 mg
- Sodium 425.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 34.6 g