1/1 Photo of Cheeseburger Lasagna
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Very easy. No pre-cooking the noodles with this one
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375'. In a 3-quart saucepan, cook ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; remove from heat and drain. Stir in the tomato sauce, ketchup, water and soup mix.
- 2In a medium bowl, beat eggs well. Stir in the cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- 3Spoon 1-1/2 cups of meat sauce in bottom of a ungreased 13x9 inch glass baking dish. Top with 4 uncooked noodles(noodles will probably not reach the ends of the dish). Top with half of cottage cheese mixture and half of remaining meat sauce.
- 4Repeat layers with remaining lasagna noodles, cottage cheese mixture and meat sauce. Sprinkle shredded cheeses' over top. Cover loosely with aluminum foil that has been sprayed with cooking spray(sprayed side down). Or use Reynolds non-stick foil.
- 5Bake 1 hour or until lasagna is bubbly and noodles can be easily pierced with tip of sharp knife. Uncover dish; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese on top is melted. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.9
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 133.9 mg
- Sodium 1424.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 32.1 g