Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This recipe is easy and fast. Great for on-the go moms. Its a cheeseburger with the potatoes but no bun! Add toppings to make it your own burger!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 egg
- 1 onion
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 8x9 baking dish.
- Chop up onion.
- Mix hamburger with chopped onions, egg.
- Press Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns into greased baking dish.
- Press hamburger mixture over Hash Browns.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of Cheeseburger Fry Pie.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or cheese has melted.
My picky family loved it. Who doesnt love cheeseburgers.