1 hr 15 mins
Found this in Quick & Easy Taste of Home Magazine. Changed beef to turkey and I could not resist sneeking in the veggies. Fooled the whole family. They never noticed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen shoestring French fries
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/2-3/4 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup shredded mushroom
- 1/2-3/4 cup shredded broccoli
- 1Brown turkey in a large skillet.
- 3Add garlic powder,onion powder, carrots, broccoli.
- 4Saute about 5 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- 5Add mushrooms and zucchini.
- 6Saute about 3 minutes.
- 7Stir in soups.
- 8Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- 9Arrange fries on top.
- 10Bake uncovered at 350 for 50-55 minutes or until fries are golden brown.
- 11Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger & Fries Casserole With Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.0
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 134.2 mg
- Sodium 1269.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 32.7 g