1/3 Photos of Cheeseburger & Fries Casserole
This is a delicious, filling recipe that is very quick & easy to prepare. It's definitely not for those watching their waistlines but great as a hearty, comforting treat once in a while.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Scramble fry ground beef until cooked.
- 3Drain off grease.
- 4Then add salt, pepper and garlic.
- 5Add both soups and stir until well blended.
- 6Heat through on stove and then transfer to 9 X 13 glass pan.
- 7Cover beef mixture with the french fries.
- 8Bake for 30 minutes, until fries are crispy.
- 9Sprinkle cheese over top of casserole and return to oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheeseburger & Fries Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.9
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 143.7 mg
- Sodium 945.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 41.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: