This is a delicious, filling recipe that is very quick & easy to prepare. It's definitely not for those watching their waistlines but great as a hearty, comforting treat once in a while.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scramble fry ground beef until cooked.
- Drain off grease.
- Then add salt, pepper and garlic.
- Add both soups and stir until well blended.
- Heat through on stove and then transfer to 9 X 13 glass pan.
- Cover beef mixture with the french fries.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until fries are crispy.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of casserole and return to oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
used 1 lb. ground beef, garlic, salt, chopped onion and hamburger seasoning mix. Added 1/2 can or so of mushroom soup, and made own cheddar cheese sauce with milk and cheddar. Used tator tots on the top. Very good.
Really good!! I didn't have chedder cheese soup so I subbed Ragu chedder cheese sauce. I worked great. I also layered thick slices of tomatoe on the bottom of the dish before pouring in the meat mixture. The family loved it. Thanks
my husband loved it. i thought it was okay. kinda salty but still good.